Hemp Oil Benefits
The Health Benefits of CBD Oil Are More Than Researchers Ever Could Imagined a Few Years Ago here are there are many questions?
What is CBD Oil and Where does it come from?
If you want evidence that being a regular user of CBD has Health Benefits, simply spend a little tine online researching some of the many articles available. But if you really proof you will have to live in the states of Colorado or Washington where Marijuana is currently legal. However if you spend a little more time reading many Health Industry articles you will find there are volumes of informational opinions by Doctors who are researchers.
Here at CBD Hemp Warehouse we can provide a person with the growing evidence of Health Benefits from the consumption of CBD oil. But don’t take my word for it , recently an article in NewsMic confirms what many people already know: Medical Hemp, Cannabis and especially CBD oil have numerous benefits.
If you have a serious health problem CBD can give you hope of a longer and healthier life without the side effects of pharmaceutical drugs. But, even if you are relatively healthy person industrial hemp seeds, oil or protein powder can help you achieve better health.
Please consider us when you are ready to try Hemp CBD, Nutritional or Clothing products by clicking on one of our links.
- Obesity: The prevalence of obesity is lower among cannabis users.
- Head and neck cancers: ModerateHIV: Regular doses of THC can modify T cell count and decrease the damage to cannabis users have lower risk of head and neck cancers.
- Seizures: Through the anticonvulsant properties of two chemical agents in the plant, cannabis is a highly effective treatment to prevent chronic seizures.
- Brain degeneration: Cannabinoids reduce the effects of brain aging.
- Brain inflammation: THC and CBD are neuroprotective antioxidants, and are equally or more effective than other pharmaceutical treatments, but without the damaging side effects.
- Autoimmune disease: THC may modify DNA to reduce autoimmune reactions like chronic inflammation.
- Cancer: Six different cannabinoids combat the growth of cancer cells.
- Heart disease: Low doses of THC can help to prevent pulmonary heart disease.
- PTSD: Post-traumatic stress disorder causes an imbalance of cannabinoid receptors in the brain, which can be brought to balance using cannabis.
- Osteoarthritis: Cannabis reduces the pain caused by osteoarthritis by correcting an imbalance of cannabinoid receptors in the brain.
- Crohn’s disease: High-THC cannabis has the ability to put Crohn’s disease into remission, and is an effective treatment without the negative side effects of traditional steroid treatments.
- Diabetes: Diabetics who regularly use cannabis have lower levels of fasting insulin.
- Meth-related brain damage: Delta-9-THC reduces the effects of neurotoxicity caused by prolonged methamphetamine use.
- Alzheimer’s: While existing Alzheimer’s treatments target the disease’s symptoms, cannabis is a promising therapy to undo its degenerative effects.
- Depression: “Across four methodologically diverse samples, marijuana use consistently buffered people from the negative consequences associated with loneliness and social exclusion.”
16 Chemotherapy side effects: Cannabis treats the side effects of chemotherapy, like nausea and appetite loss, without inhibiting the effectiveness of chemotherapy in battling cancer.
17 Glaucoma: Cannabis reduces intraocular pressure, the effect of the disease that causes blindness.
18 ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease): Cannabis may correct imbalances in the endocannabinoid system that coincides with neurological degeneration.
19 Sleep apnea: Cannabis stabilizes the involuntary autonomic nervous system during sleep, reducing sleep-disordered breathing
20. Multiple Sclerois: Cannabis may lower the frequency of spasms and diminish immobility caused by MS.
21. Bipolar disorder: This study found that bipolar subject with a history of cannabis use had better neuocognitive function than those with no history of cannabis use.
CBD Oil Health Benefits – Questions and Answers
With quickest effects??
Also does anyone know of a similar substance or plant that produces cannibus like effects?
There are synthetic cannabanoids out there marketed as spice, k2, etc. This stuff gets you retarded high almost instantly. It’s pretty amazing, however, this stuff has horrible side effects. It will make you more paranoid than you’ve ever been. You will freak out, not know why, and freak out more. Then your heart will start pounding, and you will freak out even more. It really isn’t dangerous per se, but i know people who have gone to the hospital believing that they are dying and i don’t blame them because that is what it feels like. Not only that you are dying, but that you are aware of the fact that you are dying. It’s all just a horrible downward spiral. If you do decide to try it, go ahead, but don’t take more than one hit. The high also doesn’t last nearly as long.There are other drugs out there such as marinol that the pharmaceutical companies push. However you will have a very hard time finding it and it isn’t worth it. It doesn’t possess even half the recreational and medicinal benefits of marijuana. Stick to weed/hash. And to be honest, you really shouldn’t care too much about health. Cannabis does contain more carcinogens per hit than tobacco, but you don’t smoke nearly as much. In fact, thc and cbd actually inhibits cancer growth. Cannabis is also a brochiodilator, meaning it opens up your airways. It is also an expectorant meaning it increases secretion in your lung encouraging you to cough up anything that may be in them.Also, your lungs do not have thc receptors. They DO have nicotine receptors. That is why tobacco is associated with lung cancer and marijuana is not.This should go without saying but if you choose to do drugs, it is your responsibility to find a safe place to do it, at a time when you know you won’t have other responsibilities. Do not drive unless you have smoked hundreds of times and know it won’t impair you. If you’re going to pick any drug to use, marijuana is among the absolute safest. The only drugs i know to be as safe are laughing gas and acid/shrooms. I suggest you spend as much of your psychonauting with these drugs. Not only are they the safest as you cannot overdose or get cancer from them, they are also not addictive and the most inspiring. Alcohol, contrary to popular belief, does not cause permanent brain damage. It does however cause permanent liver damage and you can overdose.
According to this, symptoms include “sudden warm feeling, feeling like you are outside of your body, elevated mood, strange or unusual thoughts, and sleepiness.” Huh. Sounds a lot like being high to me.In some ways, I guess we should be thankful. If you could patent a plant, then marijuana would be legal and we’d be paying through the nose at the pharmacy just so the money could flow into the hands of swindling fat cats.